Permanent makeup is Not recommended for any clients who have the following:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Botox in the past 2 weeks
Before Care for Eyebrows
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine 2 days before the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
- No tweezing/ waxing at least 48 hours before procedure; electrolysis no less than five days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks.
- Eyebrow tinting should be done or removed no sooner than 48 hours before, or two weeks after the procedure.
Before Care for Tattoo Removal
- Keep the area clean and open to the air, do not cover it.
- It is important to keep the treated area dry until you are done scabbing.
- No bathing, swimming, saunas, hot tubs, tanning, or intense exercise after your procedure
- No lotions, ointments, makeup, etc. until completely healed and the scab has fallen off on its own. It may take 2 weeks or longer for this to occur.
- Do not pick at the scab or it may result in scarring.
Please be aware that the result of the procedure will depend on the following:
- Medication and health conditions
- Skin Conditions – such as oily and poor skin, very dry/flaky
- sun-damaged skin
- loose skin, natural skin undertones
- Alcohol intake and smoking
- General stress
- Immune system
- Poor diet
Not following the aftercare instructions, may affect your healed results.
Antacids, thyroid and anxiety medications have been reported as interfering with permanent makeup either by affecting retention or shifting the pigment to an undesirable tone.