Permanent makeup is Not recommended for any clients who have the following:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Botox in the past 2 weeks
After care for Eyebrows
- During next 4 hours after the procedure clean eyebrows every hour with aftercare pads.
- After 4 hours implement 10 days dry healing
- No water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other product on treated area for 10 days
- DO NOT rub, scratch or pick on any scabbing or dry skin to avoid scarring. Let dry skin exfoliate naturally.
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Avoid heavy sweating
- No facial treatments for 2 weeks
After care for Tattoo Removal
- Your post procedure removal care consists of cleaning the treated area every hour for the four hours after your procedure with filtered water and cotton. After these four hours the treated area should be left alone and completely dry for 10 days.
- Once all the scabs fall off naturally, apply one drop of Vitamin E Oil 4 to 6 times throughout the day, every other day, for at least 4 weeks, or until your next session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil until all the scabs fall off; keep the area as dry as possible during scabbing.
- The removal process relies heavily on your skin forming think scabs post procedure, the thicker the scabs the better chance of pigment removal. You must let the scabbing process happen naturally. This is very important for your removal and skin healing. Do NOT pick at the scabs, scratch the treated area, peel your scabs off, or scrub the treated area. This can result in scarring and will affect the results of the pigment removal.